Thursday, March 29, 2012

Today I...



Today I...


  • Washed my car.
  • Resisted eating a cupcake.
  • Bought an stationary exercise bike.
  • Found 4 people for a hard to fill position I have open at work.
  • Worked out for 2 hours! Burned 237 calories on the elliptical!
  • Ran 2 miles on the elliptical.
  • Did 100 crunches.
  • Walked my dog's a mile.
  • Kept positive.
  • Drank 48 ounzes of water.
  • Ate just salad for lunch.
  • Ate Breakfast! *a big deal for me!*
  • Went over to my sisters house and played with both of my nephews.
Not bad for a Thursday. I feel so accomplished!

Tomorrow I want to...
  • Clean my kitchen/dog's area/bedroom/living room
  • Put together my ab roller
  • Do 2 hours on my new bike
  • Figure out how to get my bike to work....
  • Cook something new
  • Find low-sodium balsamic vinageratte and low sodium canned soup.
:) Have a GREAT FRIDAY!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment