Monday, February 28, 2011

Project 100


I gave myself a new goal and a new project. I call it Project 100. The goal is to lose 100 lbs. in 100 days. Which sounds like a LOT, but I don't want to 'sandbag' my goal, and I think it's obtainable. Now I know that this is going to take a LOT of work on my part, but I'm up for it! I plan on working out every day as much as possible, and also stick to a healthy diet...including....wait for it...NO SODA for 100 days, NO FAST FOOD (subway is not included) for 100 days. Drinking 8 glasses of water a day. Eating fruits and veggies. NO EATING AFTER 7 PM. Think it's do-able?? I do!

As part of this Project 100, I will also be blogging about my journey as well. Roadblocks, goals attained and pictures of my process...so without further ado..my before picture!

Pant Size: 20
Shirt Size: 1x-2x
Weight: 238

No comments:

Post a Comment