Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Really??


Every month my apartment complex puts out a newsletter with important information and important dates, but it also has a movie previews section that tells you what will be out in theaters this month. I almost fell out when I read this synopsis, so I thought I would share it with you...

BEAVER
Plagued by his own demons, Walter Black (Mel Gibson) was once a successful toy executive and family man who now suffers form depression. No matter what he tries, Walter can't seem to get himself back on track...until a beaver (this is the point where I starting giggling) hand puppet (now I started laughing out loud) enters his life. Jodie Foster also stars.

***********************************************************************

Beaver hand puppet??? Really?!?

The worst part is I kinda want to see it. I mean if the synopsis is any indication of how BAD this movie will be, I just have to see it.

:)Brittany:)

No comments:

Post a Comment