Monday, March 14, 2011

Cheater

I cheated. BIG TIME. Here is a diary of all the bad crap I ate:

Thursday (It was my 3 year anniversary at work and they got Olive Garden):
I ate CHICKEN PARMIGAN and DR PEPPER

Friday:
Went to Fuji with Sarah, Chad, and Nephew
I ate HIBACHI CHICKEN with RICE and WHITE SAUCE

Saturday:
Went to the Zoo with Sarah, Chad and Nephew
I ate CHIC-FIL-A CHICKEN MINI BISCUITS, HASHBROWNS
HOT DOG and FRENCH FRIES, DT. DR. PEPPER
BAG OF BAKED POTATO CHIPS

Sunday:
Nephew and Nene day!
BURGER KING BREAKFAST BOWL, DIET COKE
half of nephews uneaten HASHBROWNS
FRIED!!! CHICKEN, FRENCH FRIES, DIET COKE!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE! But I'm back on the "wagon" this morning! Ate 100 calorie yogurt, and a bowl of cereal with some water. And going back to OA tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry.....we set you up for failure, two year old pallets don't dig salad and baked chicken! Maybe next Nene and Buddy day you can bring a sack lunch? XOXO, SD

    ReplyDelete