Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Rocky Rockclimber


So it's very safe to say that Mr. Rockclimber will not be my future Mr.

We met at a local sandwich shop, and as soon as I walked in and we said hello he says to me...

R:Have you dyed your hair recently?

Me: Uhhhh...No.

R: Your hair color in your profile picture was blonde.

Me: (At this point I think I might have been loosing my mind, and maybe really was a blonde) I don't think so, I've never been a blonde before.

R: Oh...huh.


And it only got worse after that if you can believe it. During the 35 minutes I spent with him he let me know that he hates his mother and father, he still thinks he's in love with the mother of his child who is currently in a mental institute, and he is infertile (even though he put on his profile that he is looking for someone to have kids with). Way too much information for the first time meeting someone.


Then for the icing on top of the cake...at the end of the date, the bill comes...after patting down his pants and tshirt (where would a wallet be in your t-shirt MO-RON??) he says I must have lost my wallet, you mind getting this one, and I'll pay for the next date?


I kid you not. I wish this was NOT a true story.

No comments:

Post a Comment