Monday, March 28, 2011

Frustration Level= 100

and that's on a scale of 1-10.


Please advert your eyes, if you choose not to read this mean spirited nasty blog post. But this is how I really feel, and want to say to him, but don't think it would be very christian.


Found J's profile on a dating site...TOTAL BS. I think instead of what he wrote, he should write a little more honestly...atleast warn the poor little sheep about to be fooled by the wolf...


Hi my name is J, but you'll probably end up calling me Jackass. I'm 6'0 have blonde hair(what is left that is) and blue eyes, and think that I am God's gift to women. I live in SC with my mother, stepfather, and grandmother, even though I'm 30 years old. I have -$630 in my banking account and am looking for someone who can take me out to dinner and show me a good time. If you have your own place, a tv, and a fridge filled with food, that is a plus. I am looking to get married soon, so that I'm a legally binded to you and you are legally obligated to give me half of what is yours. I am also a felon, with an open warrant in OH for animal abuse. I am a recovering addict, so I have lots of fun drug stories to tell you. Don't I sound PERFECT??

No comments:

Post a Comment