Friday, April 1, 2011

Thank you

Just would like to put it out there....Thank you GOD!!!

For doing for me, what I could not do for myself.

Taking people out of my life, that were there just to serve as a life lesson, and then be moved on from.

I know you have someone wonderful, and perfectly imperfect planned for me.  Someone honest, faithful, and someone deserving of my over abundance of love that I'm just waiting to give to someone.

After finding out some truly disgusting things about J (that I won't divulge to this public forum) I have deleted him from my facebook, deleted his numbers from my phone, deleted every anything that he has ever sent to me.  GOODBYE, GOOD RIDDEN!!

I really truly think that I dodged a HUGE bullet. Once again God is looking out for this girl!

3 comments:

  1. so happy to hear you rejoice like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember.....God has a plan for you, plans to prosper you & not to harm you. Even when you think you are holding on by a thread, HE has the other end. I'm glad you are progressing in the right direction for your life. HE SAVED YOU FROM THAT BULLET ONCE AGAIN. You deserve the best & the BEST will happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Summer - :) Thanks for your comment! I feel like I have a celebrity blogger reading my blog!! lol.

    ReplyDelete