Friday, April 8, 2011

Re-Do!

So I have the "MUST change EVERYTHING" itch.  I'm going to IKEA tomorrow to search for some funky things and hopefully redecorating my kitchen and living room.  I'm sorta happy with my current set up in the bathroom and bedroom, but really would like to add some more colors/patterns to my living room.  Right now here is my "befores" of my little apartment in the woods...

Here's the living area...like I said maybe needs some patterns/greens/pinks/browns?? Maybe some new artwork. (P.S. Do you see cute Mr. Weiner in the top pic?? :)



Kitchen (TOTALLY TIRED of this) I was into the coca-cola theme a couple of years ago but not-no-mo! I have to stick with the red, since I have a microwave/toaster/toaster oven in red.  But will be adding a little eclectic touches.


Maybe new patio furniture?? And cue Mr. Kitty...


So what do you think it needs???

4 comments:

  1. Target has some cute patio furniture for the size of your space. As well as colorful cushions! For the living room it looks like you need some good lighting. I saw this tip for pillows that if you like an expensive pillow just get one. Take it apart and sew the cheap fabric to the back and then you have two "nice" pillows. I would also get one big piece of art for the wall. For the kitchen, do what inspires you and you will know it when you see it. I have seen some cute removable decals that could work in a kitchen those might work for you as you have such a small space. Good luck and have fun and don't break the bank! :) Love Ya Shawn Chapman

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO!? How did I miss that you have a blog?! SO, we use red and turquoise accents, as well as some bright yellow in our bright white kitchen. Lots of retro pieces. That might be a fun way to keep your red, but ditch the coca-cola. Ikea is a great place to start for your living room. Can you sew at all? THere are TONS of super great tutorials all over blogland for quick, girlie pillows and soft decor. Sweet, trendy ruffles added to everything seems to be the new 'in'. CAn't wait to see what you decide!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your patio needs a Momma with a cup of coffee, relaxing......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd go with a colorful rug for the living room. I like the Coke theme, but I can see getting tired of things... I'd go with, ask your Momma. She's the only one I know that would go into different painting/decorating moods and is good at it! :)

    ReplyDelete