Monday, April 4, 2011

Not my type...

Online dating has hit a brick wall with me.  I just cannot seem to find my "type" of guy.  But I have found the following "types":

 
  • Mr. I have 3 kids, and even though my profile says I'm 25, I'm really 46.
  • Mr. I think I'm all that, now give me your top ten reasons why you are good enough to date me.
  • Mr. I put things like my favorite video games, sci-fi movies in my profile, and my profile picture is the one I took in full dress at comic con last year.
  • Mr. I don't date fat chicks. (I kid you not, these people put that on their profiles!)
  • Mr. I am obviously illiterate, as I haven't spelled a single word correctly in my whole profile.
  • Mr. I'm just looking for sex, and will send you email's that say, "Hey Hottie, what are you down for". 

 
So for right now, I'm done with online dating.  It's just not for me.  I think I'll still leave my profile up though, you never know....Mr. Right might just be right around the corner. :)

1 comment:

  1. Believe me, it really can work! I was honestly looking for free dinner. I figured, why not do the "casual" date thing and get something out of it. Then what happens, my first "casual" date was Jon... 3 years later we get married, lol.

    ReplyDelete