Wednesday, April 13, 2011

my inspiration....

There is this AMAZING place that I absolutely adore in Asheville,NC about an hour away from the 'burg, called Screen Door Asheville (You can click on the link to see their site!).  It's this crazy, funky, mish-mosh of wonderfulness.  They have everything you never knew you wanted, at fairly inexpensive rates. 

Here's a little better description of what they do from their webpage....


Established in 1999, ScreenDoor offers 25,000 square feet of unique home and garden accessories from more than 100 vendors.  There is always an exciting selection of architectural, antique, mid-century modern, industrial and country furnishings to reflect your personal style. The ScreenDoor also includes a wonderful bookstore featuring new books on home and garden design, cooking and children's titles at 50% off publisher prices. 

Doesn't it sound dreamy??  Here's a couple of pictures that I took on my last visit when my friend Karla came up and visited me!





This is what I want to magically happen to my little apartment!! Such an inspiring place! It just get's your imagination going! Check out their website for more pictures!

P.S. If you ever want to come and visit me, I promise I will take you here!! Also there is an awesome little fudge shoppe just minutes away!! All this with an amazing mountain view!

Plan a visit and jumpstart your creativity!

1 comment:

  1. OOO- LOVE that place. Very Anthropologie. Have you ever been to an Anthro? SUPER expensive, but great for inspiration. Tons of crafty bloggers to Anthro knock offs all the time. Very similar to this shop. And ooo...a fudge shop around the corner? Mmmm... ;)

    ReplyDelete