Friday, March 11, 2011

Things that are making me scream...



Seriously craving some red velvet cupcakes right now...or any cupcake or cake for that matter. What is it with eating healthy that offers little to no sweet treats that are good for you? WW snacks? They are the size of my big thumb nail, and provide NO satisfication. The best thing I've found so far is jello 100 calorie choc. pudding. Good - but once again so small I feel the urge to eat the whole 6 pack! :)

Also on another note among the fact that I cannot consume cupcakes, I am fuming about a couple of other things:

  • IPad 2! Really Apple?? I've lusted after the Ipad for a year, and finally broke down and got one with my tax return, and what do you do?? Put out one that's even better 20 days later, that costs the exact same price, and lower the price of the one that I just purchased.
  • Maybelline Perfect Match concealer with roller! I just bought one for ?!12?! dollars, and it's total crap-o-la! It leaves lines, and makes your face look anything but smooth!
  • Account Rep at work that makes more money than me, doesn't get any new business, and sits in his office all day!
  • I didn't lose any lbs. this week, and I was so good!

Maybe it's the lack of cupcakes and soda that is making me irritable?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment