Sunday, March 20, 2011

Birthday Boy!


I celebrated my nephew's 3rd birthday this weekend! Here is my favorite picture from the weekend, of him and my sister's dog Annie. Aren't they adorable???

In other news...this might be too much information to put out on the bloggy world...but they say a person is only as sick as their secrets! I started on Zoloft last week for depression, and the doctor said that it would take a little while to see any change. Well the first week, it did nothing but make me nauseous and restless at night. But today was the first day that I could tell a change. I was able to stay focused on all my tasks at work today, and didn't feel down in the dumps. I felt motivated to clean my apartment, take the dogs on a long walk, and go to OA. No lounging and looking at facebook for hours. It felt good! The doctor said it will take about a month to fully see how the medication will work, so I'm very excited to see how it goes!


No comments:

Post a Comment