Wednesday, March 16, 2011

D is for Dating

and Death.

and Dieting.

and Devil.



Why does everything bad have to start with "D". Ok..that's not a fair statement...lots of good things start with "D" as well. Dad. Deetz. Dogs. :)



But anywho...I have a lunch date set for next week with Mr. Rockclimber. I decided sandwiches is much safer than his first date choice of rock climbing (which I ended up not going on). I really do not enjoy eating on a date though, due to the fact that I don't have just butterflies in my stomach on first dates...but what seems to be large birds. We'll see how it goes though!

J texted me last night for the first time in hmmm...3 weeks...and not that I should have been surprised by this, but all he wanted to do was talk about his favorite subject...himself. He droned on and on about how much he dislikes someone at work, because he disrespects him, and how no one appreciates him there. No "how are you doing", no "I miss you". Nothing. My head says "RUN, you are lucky you got away", my heart says "I'm lonely, and he's cute". Oh little heart...haven't you learned??

On another note...I'm excited about my little man's 3rd birthday on Sunday!!!! :) My parents will be down as well. I cleaned my entire apartment last night thinking they would be here today, but then I got an email from my Dad at 7:30 this morning (thought they were on a plane) and checked Mom's itinerary that she sent, and I could have procrastinated for another day!! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment