Tuesday, March 8, 2011

These are a few of my Favorite Things..

Cue Sound of Music soundtrack....These are a few of my favorite things...



1. My sister and my new little Russian lovey/nephew Charlie






















2, The movie Super Troopers. No matter how unhappy I'm feeling, this movie always lifts my spirits!


























3. PICKLES!!!



























4. Crocs (even though my sister says that they make me look like a lesbo!)























5. POTATOES!!!! :) Even though I haven't been showing them they love they deserve lately due to dieting.























6. Springtime ( It's the best and most beautiful time of the year)




















7. Eminem music (and bad boys)

























8. Money in the bank






















9. The parentals :)




10. Pics of birds, fake birds, but NEVER REAL birds!




1 comment:

  1. I think of you whenever I eat my pickle at Firehouse. :) I miss our potato days too... yumm, I think it's long over due for a Brittany renunion! I think you should come visit... I have a spare room and will take a day or so off work for a long weekend! I love dew!

    ReplyDelete