Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Dreamin...

I've been having some crazy dreams as of lately.  I mean beyond bizarre.  I think that some of them have a lot to do with the fact that in one weekend I watched all the Harry Potter movies like I would die if I did not see all 8.  Then I continued the craziness by reading Book 7 every night before bed (almost done with that one).  But here are some of the crazy dreams...

I woke up grabbing my forehead.  It felt like someone had stabbed me there.  I had dreamt that I was at a local tattoo shop getting a lighting bolt tattooed to my forehead.  I had to run to the bathroom when I woke up just to make sure it was a dream, that's how bad I thought my head hurt.

Next night...I was in a tri-wizard tournament, which involved riding around on a horse drawn carriage through hogsmede.  The carriage had a table on it full of B-12 Energy drinks which were to be chugged rapidly.  It also involved a fire throwing contest. weird.

Last night....I dreamt that I was at a party with J-Lo, my friend Ashley, and my friend Karla.  We spent most of the night taking pictures with J-Lo and asking her questions about her split with Marc.  She showed up to breakfast the next morning, wearing the same dress from the night before and said that they had reconciled. double weird.

Wondering what dream I'll have tonight?


No comments:

Post a Comment