Thursday, August 18, 2011

honestly.

So..I've been cheating on you.
I've been blogging on an anonymous blog.
I made this decision after reading a comment that made me feel upset, and I felt like maybe I should not write about the things the I truly feel, and I immediately took down that post.  I felt like maybe people that read my blog that know me did not want to hear about doom and gloom, so maybe I'll just doom and gloom people that I don't know.  But then I got to thinking about it....life isn't all rainbows and butterflies.  Why should we hide how we feel from the people that matter the most? Friends and Family that is.  They know us BEST. They know what it is we need to hear to snap out of it, or encourage us.  I have this blog as an outlet, a way to express myself and not bottle it in...so welcome to a new bulletproof, a filter free bulletproof.

No comments:

Post a Comment