Saturday, September 17, 2011

Get the HINT

My #1 problem.....not getting the HINT.

I think a lot of girls have the same problem.  I've even read the book "It's called a breakup because it's broken" book and I still can't seem to get the hint.  If you write him an email in the middle of the night, because you can't sleep because your thinking of him, that says "I miss you a whole lot :)", and he doesn't even respond back with a "hello", or "f you", then he probably just isn't into you.

I think our egotistical selves refuse to believe this...they refuse to believe that ANYONE could NOT be interested in YOU. Because you are the most awesome girl on the planet, and there is NO ONE like you.  It hurts your ego, so you try even that much harder.  Then after the ego leaves the picture in your head, the insecure thoughts pop in.  The "he must not like me because I'm fat", "he must not like me because I'm not popular". Whatever I feel about myself, becomes the reason that he doesn't like me.  When probably it doesn't even have to do with me, it's probably his own bullshit he has going on in his head, or insecurities he has.  I find that easy to type, but hard to personally let sink in.

My problem goes much deeper than even that though, because I think that EVERYONE HAS to like me.  And if they don't then I think it's my duty to make them like me.  It gets even more sick....I know that this isn't effective.  I'm a smart girl.  I see that the more you try to get someone to like you, the more they dislike you.  But I can't stop.  It's like a sickness.

I seriously think I need therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment