Thursday, September 1, 2011

Words to live by

This week's "Words to live by" are short and sweet, and hopefully true.

The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain.
-Khalil Gibran

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately.  Enough to fry my brain out.  Where do I want to live? Who do I want to be? What happens if Plan A never happens? What is Plan B? and most importantly, Who am I?

The 'Who am I?' question scares me the most.  I don't know who I am.  I know who I want to be though, and so I'm focusing on that.


2 comments:

  1. What you go through is what will make you who you are & who you are going to be. BUT, for now you have made great accomplishments into become the WONDERFUL person you are. Keep being true to yourself!! Remember....God has plans to prosper you, not to harm you.
    I LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Listen to your momma, she is a smart one and gives some great responses! Love you and Momma Jane!

    Honestly, I don't think we ever are really finished knowing who we are. I think with our constant changing world and chaning lives there are some things that we will always learn about ourselves.

    ReplyDelete