Friday, September 2, 2011

Newness

I had yet ANOTHER Harry Potter dream and this is after I went cold-turkey on everything HP related.  This dream was kind of like the HP Lego game that I bought ( I know, I know, my DORK is showing).  Me (I somehow in this dream was Harry) and Ron were fighting off dementors, and one came and knocked off his head.  In my dream I kept thinking , "This is way too violent for children to be seeing".

In other non-HarryPotter news....

  • I decided NOT to call Mr. Aisle 12, a little too smooth for my liking.
  • I bought a 50" flat screen TV. My coworker joked with me asking if I was trying to lure in a man by building a man cave....didn't think of that, but now that she mentions it.....
  • My cell phone finally bit the dust, and I am temporarily using a phone that looks like it was manufactured in 1998. New phone coming in 17! days!
  • I bought a dining room table at Ikea, with the help of my sister reupholstered the chairs with grey/white fabric, bought a yellow/grey painting of New York and hung it up, and created a centerpiece.  Pictures to come soon (as soon as my new phone comes!)

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, there is the response for Aisle 12. Well- next time go for it! Not over to a stranger's house, but go for the phone call. A phone call doesn't tie you down to having to go on a date, it is a chance to talk to someone to see if maybe you do want to get to know this person.

    ReplyDelete