Wednesday, May 25, 2011

BLOT 2

Brittany's List of Ten (BLOT)
Ten things I would like to be....

1. Blonde (because maybe they have more fun)


2. In Shape (who doesn't?)



















3. An advertising Exec. for Coca-Cola


















4. A mother


















5. A wife


















6. A published author (working on this one, still sending out my novella to publishers)












7. More organized (this is the only one on this list that I know will never happen :) you can ask my mom)
and this is Oprah's organized and beautiful closet btw.













8. An art gallery owner














9. RICH :) (once again...who wouldn't want to be?)



















10. A world traveler (I want to see it ALL)



What do YOU want to be??

1 comment:

  1. I'll sign up for in shape and rich please! A mother one day, just not yet.

    ReplyDelete