Thursday, May 5, 2011

I just threw up in my mouth a little...

Just found out that J has a new girl friend.  Cue weak stomach and involuntary gag. Why is it that even when the worst ex-boyfriends...better yet even the ones you broke up with start dating someone new it's sickening??? Or is it just me? I dread the day ex-almost-mr. womer gets a new girlfriend, I'll have to have someone come and clean my carpets afterwards. (eww that was a bit gross).

The worst part is you start ranking this person along with yourself.  Like I am looking through her facebook pictures (yeah, yeah, I'm one of those people...gag) and she is not attractive at all.  She has 90's hair, a huge butterfly tattoo on her right boob, a kid, and she doesn't know how to spell simple words.  Am I on that same level of attractiveness? please God, say it ain't so!  She has a picture up of J and her daughter, and it says My king and My princess. GAH.

I thought of writing her an email warning her....but then decided something PSYCHO ex-girlfriends do. So I decided I'll pray for her instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment