Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Meet Mr. F

meet Mr. F.
F was the man that I almost married.
that is until F decided 2 months before our wedding that he didn't want to make me mrs. F.
when F and I first started dating there are 2 points of importance...
1. F was leaving for Iraq in a month.
2. I was still mending a very broken heart from my last boyfriend of 4 years BM(might post of him later).
F mended that broken heart.
he took time to piece it all together, and glue it with love,admiration,loyalty, and kindness.
he made it look like it had never been broken before.
which made it just that much worse, when he put it on the ground in a beautiful hotel room in Paris, France and stomped on it.

I've been thinking about him a lot lately. Wondering how things would have been now if I was married, and probably a mother. Mostly because I will be going hom in about a month, and now there is a chance that I run into him...especially since now he seems to hang out in the same circle of friends, that my friends hang out in.

1 comment:

  1. OK, Lady. It's time to build a bridge. You have to move on! For your own sanity. Get rid of pictures of him, do something for yourself- exercise, get some new clothes, decorate your apartment, join a cult- ok, don't join a cult. That part was a joke. Seriously, DO something for YOU to make you the best Brittany WOmer you can be. WHen you feel better about yourself, it will be easier for someone ELSE to love you back. Take it from experience!

    ReplyDelete